Selling Your Home — What You Need To Know
Read this section to find answers to questions we may not have answered already. Still need help? Call us at 503-498-1942 or email us at email@example.com to get detailed and helpful answers to your questions. We look forward to assisting you .
01. DO I HAVE TO PAY A FEE FOR INTRINSIC HOMES TO MAKE AN OFFER ON MY HOME?
No. You never have to pay anything for Intrinsic Homes to make an offer when you’re interested in selling your home for cash. Our Home Buyers will schedule a visit at a time that’s convenient for you, answer your questions, evaluate your home, and make an all cash offer with no obligation, and at no cost to you.
02. HOW DO YOU DETERMINE THE PRICE YOU WILL OFFER FOR MY HOUSE?
Intrinsic Homes takes a number of factors into consideration when determining a cash offer. After visiting your home and going over our frequently asked questions and any additional questions you may have, our representative will evaluate:
- The existing condition of your home
- The extent and cost of repairs needed to resell your home
- The time it will take to finish needed repairs
- The value of your home compared to other comparable homes in the area
- The real estate commission required to resell your home
- The costs associated with maintaining your home during repairs, including taxes, payments, insurance, utilities, homeowner dues, and more
03. CAN I EXPECT A MARKET VALUE OFFER FOR MY HOME?
When selling your home, our Home Buyer will consider the condition of your home, and will make a fair offer to pay cash. In determining the offer, our Home Buyer will discount from the estimated retail value after it’s fully renovated. This means our Home Buyer will buy your home, but at a price that is below market value due to necessary repairs, renovation and other factors. They buy homes for cash, renovate them, and resell them for a profit or rent them out to qualified tenants.
However, you will enjoy the conveniences of an all cash closing when selling your home to Intrinsic Homes. You won’t have to deal with any mortgage approval hassles, you won’t have to pay any normal closing costs, and you don’t have to make repairs to your home. Close as quickly as within seven days of receiving an offer for cash, and you’re out of your ugly house.
04. HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME
If you’re interested in selling your home to Intrinsic Homes, the answer to this FAQ will put your mind at ease. Here’s the home buying process:
- Call us at 503-498-1942 or fill out our contact form to give us some simple information about your home.
- We’ll have a Home Buyer in your area contact you immediately to schedule a visit to your home.
- Our Home Buyer will visit your home in person, explain the process of selling your home, answer all of your questions, and evaluate your home’s condition, before making a fair, no-obligation offer to purchase your home for cash. Accepting our Home Buyers cash offer is all up to you.
- If you accept the offer, we’ll set up a closing usually within seven days. We’ll pay cash for your home, pay all normal closing costs and that’s the entire process.
05. WHO DO YOU USUALLY BUY HOUSES FROM?
Great question. Actually, that’s one of the most frequently asked questions we get here at Intrinsic Homes, and the answer is simple. Homeowners from all walks of life sell houses, homes and properties to Intrinsic Homes for a number of reasons, including:
- Relocating to another city or state
- Facing foreclosure because of delinquent mortgage payments
- Needing to liquidate assets due to divorce, medical bills, or other cash need
- Wanting to sell a property inheritance quickly
- Not having the money or desire to make necessary home repairs
- Getting rid of problematic rental property
- And More